- What is Chuy's primary business?
- Chuy's is a fast-growing, value-driven, full-service restaurant concept offering a distinct menu of authentic, high-quality Mexican food.
- When did Chuy's become a public company?
- Chuy's became a public company on July 23, 2012
- On which exchange is Chuy's traded and what is the ticker symbol?
- Chuy's stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol CHUY
- Does Chuy's franchise its restaurants?
- The Company does not franchise and has no plan to offer franchises in the future
- How can I buy shares in Chuy's?
- Shares in Chuy's can be purchased through your stockbroker. You cannot purchase them directly from the company. The ticker is CHUY
- Does Chuy's pay a cash dividend?
- No, Chuy's does not pay a cash dividend at this time.
- When does Chuy's fiscal year end?
- Chuy's operates on a 52- or 53-week fiscal year that ends on the last Sunday of the calendar year.
- Who is Chuy's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Ph: (800) 937-5449